Contest : Get a chance to win $1000 worth of groceries with Econologis!
By receiving an Econologis visit, the participant is automatically entered in the contest for the month in which the visit was made;
6 consecutive draws for the months of October 2022 through March 2023;
The draw is for all of Quebec;
The name and city of residence of the winner will be published on the Facebook page of Expertbâtiment on the day of the draw before 5:00 pm. The draw takes place on the 15th day of the month following the visit;
This contest is an exclusive initiative of EXPERTBÂTIMENT.
- Participants who receive an Econologis visit between thefirst and last day of the month are eligible for that month’s draw. There are 6 consecutive draws for the months of October 2022 through March 2023.
- All participants who have received a visit during a given month are listed in an Excel file. We use the following formula to select the winner at random : =(ALEA.ENTRE.BORNES(1,N))
- 6 consecutive draws for the months of October 2022 to March 2023. There is one prize per month worth $1000 in grocery store vouchers, for a total of $6000. The draw is for all of Quebec.
- The draws will take place at the offices of EXPERTBÂTIMENT services-conseils at 888 Saint-Georges Street in Saint-Jérôme every 15th day of the month at 1:00 PM.
- The names and cities of residence of the winners will be shared on Experbâtiment’s Facebook page, and winners will be contacted by phone.
- Prizes will be sent by registered mail. If the mail is returned, a phone call will be made. If the participant cannot be reached, the prize will be kept for a period of three months following the end of the contest on April 15, 2023. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-monetizable.
- The person for whose benefit the contest is held, his or her employee, representative, agent or a member of the jury and the persons with whom they are domiciled may not participate in this contest.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement;
- No test will be submitted to the winner to obtain the prize.