Canadian Green Home Grant
To benefit from the Canadian Green Home Grant, Quebec homeowners must go through the Rénoclimatprogram
This means that you can increase your financial assistance by accessing two levels of grants for your energy-efficient renovations.
More about the Canadian Greener Home Grant
The scientific consensus is clear on the origin of climate change, whose effects on human life are already visible. In response to this challenge, the Canadian government has developed the Canadian Green Home Grant program, pledging an investment of nearly $2.6 billion over the next seven years.
The Canadian grant is designed to encourage households to undertake energy-efficient renovations and home upgrades such as :
- Replace an oil furnace with a high-efficiency one or a heat pump;
- Replace air-permeable doors and windows;
- Improve wall, basement or roof insulation;
- Install a high efficiency water heater;
- Install solar panels.
In concrete terms, it allows you to access :
- Financial assistance of up to $5,000 for ecological renovations;
- An evaluation EnerGuide ;
- And expert advice on planning renovations.
Making life more affordable for Canadians by improving quality.
Contribute to the collective fight against global warming.
Reduction of the energy bill and creation of new jobs.
Who can benefit?
The Canadian grant can be awarded to any homeowner or co-owner of a home located in Canada; only one homeowner per home can apply.
In Quebec, homeowners must register with the Rénoclimat program, in addition to meeting the following conditions
- The property must be your principal residence and eligible for an EnerGuide evaluation;
- The property must be one of the following types: single family home, single family semi-detached home, townhouse, four season cottage, mobile home on a permanent foundation or be residential in a multi-unit building of less than 3 stories and less than 6400 square feet;
- Renovation materials must be purchased in Canada;
- The primary residence must be at least six months old from the date of first occupancy.
To learn more about the eligibility requirements you can consult the program link Canadian Green House Energy Efficiency Grant (Greener home).
To register :
By phone: 1-844-575-5123, option 1 (for the service organization)
By email: email@example.com