Completely free energy efficiency services!
- Get practical tips on how to reduce your energy consumption;
- Benefit from effective improvement work to increase your comfort;
- And even have the opportunity to install new electronic thermostats for free!
The Éconologis program allows low-income households to obtain a summary evaluation of the energy efficiency of their home. During the assessment visit, an energy efficiency advisor will be able to suggest personalized advice based on energy consumption habits and to carry out energy efficiency improvements.
Under certain conditions, participants will also have the opportunity to have new electronic thermostats installed free of charge. To learn about the program’s eligibility criteria, click here
Discover our energy efficient kit
The energy efficiency kit is an initiative of EXPERTBUILDING and is given free of charge to all participants in the Éconologis program. It includes the following energy-efficient products:
- Night light;
- Shower hourglass;
- Refrigerator thermometer;
- Indoor timer.
To register by phone : 1 844 303-7333
Start being energy efficient now, every step counts!
- Practical tips for reducing your energy consumption at home
- Reducing Energy Use Without Breaking the Bank, by Hydro-Québec
- Improve the airtightness of your doors and windows with Eco-Habitation’s advice
Frequently asked questions
• You rent or own your home.
• You use one of the forms of energy eligible for the program as your primary form of heating (electricity, oil, natural gas, propane or wood).
• You must declare a gross income (before taxes) in Quebec and the total income of all occupants of your home must be below the eligible income threshold.
|2021 - 2022 PRE-TAX INCOME THRESHOLD TABLE|
|Number of occupants *||Total income|
|1 person||26 620 $|
|2 persons||33 141 $|
|3 persons||40 743 $|
|4 persons||49 467 $|
|5 persons||56 105 $|
|6 persons||63 276 $|
|7 personnes et +||70 449 $|
• You cannot register for the Econologis program if you have already benefited from this program within the last five years.
• However, if you have moved, you may be eligible for the Econologis program for your new home if you have not taken advantage of this program in the last three years.
• Have been visited by the advisor as part of Component 1;
• Use an eligible energy source for primary heating (electricity, oil or propane).
• Receive a bill for primary heat (not included in the cost of rent) which must reflect a minimum of thirty (30) days consumption. The main heating bill must come from an energy distributor and be in the name of one of the occupants of the unit. In addition, the contact information on the bill must match the dwelling;
• Have the invoice in your possession when the consultant visits.
• For tenants, have a copy of the written authorization from the landlord on the form provided for this purpose (given during the visit of part 1)
• THowever, if you have moved, you may be eligible for the Econologis program for your new home if you have not taken advantage of this program in the last three years.
Maybe it's your turn to take advantage of this very advantageous and completely free program!