Our Expertise division is looking for an architectural technologist to complete its varied and complementary team of technologists, technicians, inspectors and engineers. Are you passionate about the field of architecture and want to put your technical skills to work on challenging projects? We have several unique mandates focused on the building and its environment to entrust to you!
The technologist will be called upon to participate in architectural files related to the delivery of SHQ programs, both in the office and in the field. Here’s an overview of the challenges that await you:
– Carry out the surveys and the layout of the projects (AutoCAD);
– Participate in the drafting of estimates, carry out the research of documentation;
– Participate in the development of estimates and participate in the technical design under the supervision of project managers;
– Perform site supervision on renovation projects;
– To carry out inspections and write expert reports with plans, recommendations and estimates;
– Participate in the coordination of other project participants, solve various technical problems and construction details, all under the supervision of an architect.
|We offer :
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com