Science for your environment
You want to propel your know-how within a laboratory with varied expertise in a human and dynamic environment? You will have the opportunity to join a team that will allow you to gain significant experience and expand, or perfect, your field of competence and expertise!
Here is an overview of the challenges that will be entrusted to you:
– Receipt of samples
– Preparation of sample containers
– Preparation of culture media, solutions etc.
– Quality control/assurance tasks and monitoring of schedule compliance
– Writing of reports
– General maintenance of the laboratory
– Possibility of additional tasks according to skills and interests!
LAB’EAU-AIR-SOL is a company of the EXPERTBÂTIMENT group, which works in residential, industrial, commercial, institutional and agricultural environments. Our environmental analysis laboratory offers specialized expertise, such as sampling and analysis for mold, bacteria, asbestos and legionella. Our laboratory is distinguished by mandates related to industrial hygiene as well as phase 1 and 2 environmental studies.
|You have:||– Be a student or holder of a college diploma (DEC) in a discipline related to the analytical activities of the laboratory OR Be a student or holder of an undergraduate degree in microbiology or equivalent (biochemistry, biomedical sciences, etc.);|
– Basic microbiology laboratory and microscopy experience
– Knowledge of biosafety rules and good laboratory practices of risk group 2 (asset).
|You are :||– Meticulous and organized|
– Resourceful and have a sense of initiative
– Critical and curious mind
– A team player
|We offer:||– Flexible work schedule (Full time during the summer period from May to September, with the possibility of starting immediately on a part-time basis, i.e. 8-16 hours per week)|
– Various in-house training opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com