Site Air Spore
AIR is a Canadian company that offers a preventive detection service for agricultural fungal diseases. All in collaboration with the environmental analysis laboratory Lab’eau-air-sol. You have ecological values and you want to put them at the center of your job objectives? Do you want a challenge that will eventually lead you to travel across North America and work for a visible impact on the environment? A job as a representative of the AIR program will help you achieve your goals while integrating a growing company!
The person in the position will put into practice their representative skills to contact customers and offer the services of the company. The representative will be a leading ambassador to expand the program and thus have a major role in improving agriculture. He will have to research details about the program and its possibilities to meet the needs of the customers. He will be able to develop an enriching experience while integrating a dynamic team for whom rigor rhymes with pleasant atmosphere. The position offers an opportunity for personal development and great professional challenges, in particular through the following tasks:
• Take charge of customer service for assigned customers
• Prepare and review correspondence, reports and other documents
• Respond to inquiries by phone and e-mail
• Maintain constant links with clients and other stakeholders
• Participate in data collection (customers, contacts, media, etc.) and keep databases up to date
• Various administrative tasks to assure a good continuity of operations.
|Conditions of employment|
The male generic is used without discrimination and only for the purpose of lightening the text
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org