State-of-the-art equipment allows us to detect, observe, and confirm sources of moisture and mold growth without damaging anything.
The thermographic camera is a device that allows you to discover anomalies behind walls, ceilings or floors, with an accuracy of one hundredth of a degree.
For example, infiltrations from the roof can cause humidity and lead to the proliferation of mold inside a wall. To the naked eye, everything seems healthy.However, thanks to the thermographic camera, we can see an anomaly inside the wall.
With this technology, we can :
- Identify the lack of insulation causing heat loss through the roof and walls;
- Detect water and air leaks;
- Identify excessive moisture in walls and floors;
- Detect thermal bridges by material conductivity;
- Detect water infiltration through the roof, foundations and window surrounds.